|Fully Funded PhD Opportunities at the BioRobotics Lab|
Director Prof. Alfredo Weitzenfeld
Computer Science & Engineering Department
University of South Florida, Tampa, FL, USA
|FULLY PAID – Graduate Studies (PhD) Opportunities at the USF BioRobotics Lab: |
– Available scholarships, include tuition and monthly salary.
– A Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or equivalent (4 years minimum).
– Excellent grades.
|Additional Experience (But Not Required):|
– Master’s degree.
– Experience with computational modeling and autonomous mobile robots programming.
– Research experience (i.e., scientific publications).
|Documents to apply:|
– One page cover letter describing your research interests.
– CV or resume.
– Transcripts with GPA.
– 3 recommendation letter or contact names with emails.
|For additional information send an email to Prof. Alfredo Weitzenfeld: email@example.com|
(Contact Prof. Alfredo Weitzenfeld before submitting an official application)
For official graduate studies applications at USF use the following link:
For additional information about the BioRobotics Lab:
For additional information about the CSE Dept:
For additional information about USF:
For additional information about Tampa, FL: